- Bullying: What we know after 40 years of research. APA, Monitor in Psychology, 2015
- Bullying and Suicide
- Measuring cyberbullying: Implications for research by Drs. Justin Patchin and Sameer Hinduja in Aggression and Violent Behavior, 2015 (article for purchase)
- Social Influences on Cyberbullying Behaviors Among Middle and High School Students by Drs. Sameer Hinduja and Justin Patchin in Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 2013 (article for purchase)
- Suicide of Megan Meier on Wikipedia
- An all-out anti-bullying focus
- Hinduja, Sameer & Patchin, Justin W – Bullying Beyond the Schoolyard: Preventing and Responding to Cyberbullying
- Huff, William Jr. – Bullies Suck – How to Stop Bullying & Cyber Bullying at School, at Work & at Home
- Kowalski, Robin M.; Limber, Susan P; Agatston, Patricia W – Cyberbullying: Bullying in the Digital Age
- Patchin, Justin & Hinduja, Sameer – Cyberbullying Prevention and Response: Expert Perspectives
- Savage, Dan & Miller, Terry, Eds. – It Gets Better: Coming Out, Overcoming Bullying, and Creating a Life Worth Living
- April 10, 2017 – “David’s Law” would criminalize cyberbullying, mandate school policies
- April 9, 2017 – Virginia Tech professor builds algorithm to detect traces of cyberbullying
- April 8, 2017 – Cyber-bullying may be to blame for teen’s death in Montco
- March 30, 2017 – Cyberbullying in the workplace: ‘I became paranoid’
- September 28, 2016 – School Bullying Widespread Despite Efforts to Stop It, Survey Finds
- August 20, 2016 – Youth cyberbullying most common among current or former friends and dating partners
- August 18, 2016 – Local Family Taking Cyberbullying Fight One Step Further
- August 12, 2016 – Cyberbullying continues to drag Twitter down
- August 10, 2016 – The Growing Scourge of Cyberbullying Parts One and Two
- June 23, 2015 – Social Media Cyber Bullying Linked to Teen Depression
- Cyberbullying Research Center with Drs. Sameer Hinduja and Justin Patchin
- Dr. John Suler writes extensively on the psychotherapy of cyberspace
- lbin, K. A. (2012). Bullies in a wired world: The impact of cyberspace victimization on adolescent mental health and the need for cyberbullying legislation in Ohio. Journal of Law & Health, 25(1), 153-188.
- Chibbaro, J. S. (2007). School counselors and the cyberbully: interventions and implications. Professional School Counseling, 11(1), 65-68. DOI: 10.5330/PSC.n.2010-11.65
- Espelage, D., &. Swearer, S (2009). Bullying in American schools: a social-ecological perspective on prevention and intervention. Berkeley Technology Law Journal, 24(1), 659-660.
- Hinduja, S., & Patchin, J. W. (2011). Cyberbullying: A review of the legal issues facing educators. Preventing School Failure: Alternative Education for Children and Youth, 55(2), 71-78.
- Johnson, J. M. (2009, March). The impact of cyber bullying: A new type of relational aggression. Paper based on a program presented at the American Counseling Association Annual Conference and Exposition, Charlotte, NC.
- Klomek, A., Brunstein; S. A., & Gould, M.. S. (2011). Bullying and Suicide: Detection and Intervention. Part of a special report: Suicide: Part 2. Psychiatric Times, 28(2), 27-31.
- Kulig, J. C., Hall, B. L., & Kalischuk, R. G. (2008). Bullying perspectives among rural youth: a mixed methods approach. Rural & Remote Health, 8(2), 11p.
- Moore, M. J., Nakano, T., Enomoto, A., & Suda, T. (2012). Anonymity and roles associated with aggressive posts in an online forum. Computers in Human Behavior, 28(3), 861-867.
- Patchin, J. W., Schafer, J. A., & Hinduja, S. (2013). Cyberbullying and sexting: Law enforcement perceptions. FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin. Retrieved from https://leb.fbi.gov/2013/june/cyberbullying-and-sexting- law-enforcement-perceptions
- Patchin, J. W., & Hinduja, S. (2017). Deterring Teen Bullying: Assessing the Impact of Perceived Punishment From Police, Schools, and Parents. Youth Violence and Juvenile Justice. doi:10.1107/s0108768107031758/bs5044sup1.cif
- Schneider, S. K., O’Donnell, L., Stueve, A., & Coulter, R. W. S. (2012). Cyberbullying, School Bullying, and Psychological Distress: A Regional Census of High School Students. American Journal of Public Health, 102(1), 171–177. http://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2011.300308
- Sbarbaro, V., Smith, T. M. (2011). An exploratory study of bullying and cyberbullying behaviors among economically disadvantaged middle school students. American Journal of Health Studies 2011, 26(3), 139.
- Srabstein, J. C., Berkman, B. E, & Pyntikova E; (2008). Antibullying legislation: a public health perspective. Journal of Adolescent Health, 42(1), 11-20
- Tokunaga, R. S. (2010). Following you home from school: A critical review and synthesis of research on cyberbullying victimization. Computers in Human Behavior, 26(3), 277-287. DOI: 10.1016/j.chb.2009.11.014.
- Twyman, K., Saylor, C., Taylor, L. A, & Comeaux, C. (2010). Comparing children and adolescents engaged in cyberbullying to matched peers. CyberPsychology, Behavior & Social Networking, 13(2), 195-199. DOI:10.1089/cyber.2009.0137.