An Online Course:
Holistic and Nutritional Approaches to Treating Psychological Disorders
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians. Learn more about naturopathy and find a certified naturopathic physician.
- The Mind-Body Clinic. The website for Stephen Ducat has resources and fact sheets for consumers and clinicians.
- Jonathan Prousky, ND, MSc. Prousky’s website contains an extensive list of publications outlining his approach to a list of specific disorders, including anorexia, anxiety, depression, autism, migraines, and many others, as well as a list of organizations to support patients with various disabilities.
- Integrative Medicine. The website of psychiatrist James Greenblatt contains information on integrative medicine and a changing list of free webinars.
- Baker, SM, Bennett, P, & Bland, J (2005). Textbook of Functional Medicine. Institute for Functional Medicine
- Greenblatt, James (2011). The Breakthrough Depression Solution: A Personalized Nine-Step Method for Beating the Physical Causes of Your Depression. Sunrise River Press
- Greenblatt, James (2014). Answers to Appetite Control: New Hope for Binge Eating and Weight Management. CreateSpace Publishing Platform
- Greenblatt, James (2010). Answers to Anorexia: A Breakthrough Nutritional Treatment That Is Saving Lives. Sunrise River Press
- Hedaya, Robert (2001). The Antidepressant Survival Guide: The Clinically Proven Program to Enhance the Benefits and Beat the Side Effects of Your Medication. Harmony Press
- Prousky, Jonathan (2013). Textbook of Integrative Clinical Nutrition. CCNM Press